Please note that as things change rapidly, Q&As and guidelines will be updated. Review this website often to ensure you have the most up to date information.
- Triage and Assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Testing and Laboratory
- Hand Hygiene
- Environmental Considerations
- Long Term Care Specific Information
- Ambulatory Care
- Admitted Patients
- Travel Advisories
- Greeter Program Information
- Risk Mitigation in the Context of Dual Public Health Emergencies
- Visitation Rule Changes
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.