Empty Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
Please help report empty hand sanitizer stations around the hospital!
We have a robust system in place to refill the hand sanitizer dispensers, with a back up system of housekeeping supervisors supporting additional refills. We have put 50+ new dispensers in place, including doubling up on high volume area.
It would be helpful if you find an empty dispenser, you could call the Crothall EVS telephone line. 1-844-372-1959.
There are posters up with their phone number as well. Report the empty machine and it is prioritized to get done.
- Q&A for Medical Staff
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Restarting patient & client services at PHC
- Human Resource Planning
- COVID Testing for Staff/Medical Staff
- Providence Town Halls
- Screening, Testing & Treating Patients
- Virtual Health
- Other Questions
- Providence Alerts (Texts)
- Changes to medical services for COVID
- Resources for Medical Staff
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.