Video and Podcast Resources
Supporting Managers Through Disruptive Change| Advisory Board (listen outside of citrix)
- Establish a ‘Safe Space’ for managers to share their concerns and questions, and understand the demands they face to enable air cover for them
- Better tap into their experience and knowledge to source feasible solutions to current challenges
- Develop a process to allow assessment of demands and appropriate prioritization of asks directed at managers
- Share a ‘self-service’ tool to help managers work through stress and frustration for their mental and physical well-being
- Develop a tool to evaluate ‘implementation readiness’ for multiple sites and partners with whom we need to implement new protocols
- Ensure regular learning sessions with frontline teams to understand resistance to protocol implementation and ways in which they can be removed
- Develop an ongoing feedback loop that enables a quick and cathartic way for frontline staff to share how they feel and provide input on how the organization can learn and make change
- Establish a safe environment in which multi-disciplinary team members at all levels can come together to share their moral distress and work through resolution and closure together
- Join Dr. Tim McDonald, Chief Patient Safety & Risk Officer, RLDatix, Dr. Andy Furman, Executive Director, Clinical Excellence, ECRI, and special guest Dr. Carla Marienfeld for an important discussion on COVID-19 and its impact on physician health. In this webinar, leaders will learn how to recognize when colleagues exhibit severe signs and symptoms of COVID-19-related stress, depression, and other indicators that they may need more than peer support.
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.