Moving from leading in a crisis to leading in a new reality
Complimentary content from the Harvard Business Review and Center for Creative Leadership
- Reset your organization with post COVID future | Center for Creative Leadership
- Take care of your people. Take care of your future. Take care of your stakeholders.
- The world vs. Covid, how to win the Second set | Center for Creative Leadership
- Six paradoxes to navigate.
- Leading Teams Past the Peak of a Crisis | Center for Creative Leadership
- How will it be different? What needs and opportunities suggest innovations that could be developed now?
- How Leaders at All Levels are Taking on Change Management (COVID – Focus) | Center for Creative Leadership
- All leaders are change leaders.
- Post Pandemic Planning & Leadership | Center for Creative Leadership
- How will your culture change? What new projects do you need to launch, run, and coordinate?
- Now is the Time to Install Habits that Create Life-Long Learning
- How Leaders Can Prepare for the New Normal
For more resources, please refer employees to the COVID Staff Support Page.
- Coaching Resources
- Contact Information
- LEADER MEMOS AND GUIDELINES
- Leadership Town Hall
- Resources to be resilient and more mindful in your choices and decision making
- Skills, tools and resources to support and empower your team
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.