Providence is providing paid temporary staff accommodation (TSA) for staff directly engaged in the COVID-19 response.
Temporary Staff Accommodation (TSA) is available for work-set bookings only (monthly accommodation is not available at this time). Please submit your TSA request if you live with others in your primary residence, AND belong to one of the following groups:
- Staff working in the Emergency Department, or as part of regular COVID response (ex: Respiratory Therapists)
- Staff on designated COVID wards (7AB, ICU, MSJ3B), if there is at least one known COVID patient on the unit
- Staff at Long Term Care sites where there is at least one known COVID resident or which has been declared an outbreak site by Public Health
What if I am not eligible for TSA?
Providence has partnered with the hotels and apartments listed below to provide staff access to self-paid temporary accommodation at significantly discounted rates.
- Mental Health & Wellness Support For All Staff
- Mental Health & Wellness Support for Physicians
- Working from Home
- Child Care
- Parking & Transportation
- Discounts & Offers
- Financial Support
- Learning and Quality Improvement Resources
- Staff Safety & Wellness At Home
- Online Memorial Service
- Inspirational Messages
- Public Messages of Support
- Wellness Tips of the Day
- Helpful Articles
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.