Free Resources for Mindfulness Practice
Free Resources for Mindfulness Practice, Mediation, Podcasts and Talks aimed at helping you care for your mental health and wellness and promoting good relaxation:
- 10% Happier: free access (app) for healthcare workers for 6 months. Mindfulness Meditation, podcasts, talks and a “Coronavirus guide to sanity designed to help you cope with this moment of uncertainty and anxiety”
- 3 minute guided breathing space meditation
- Guided meditations free from UCLA
- 4 ways to calm anxiety with mindfulness
- Explore your breath: Is it shallow and choppy, or long and smooth? Calm the rush of panic to your body with this simple
- Get out of your head and into your body.
- Explore your attitude. By attending to these ten mindful attitudes for decreasing anxiety, you can support your mindfulness practice and help it flourish.
- Be kind to yourself when you’re feeling too anxious to meditate (it happens). Consider these informal practices instead.
- Mind Control: Managing your mental health during Covid19 Free U of T 4 week “course” developed by Psychology Professor Steve Joordens- short 8-15 minute videos you can “binge” watch or view at your own pace. There is helpful information for self, family, children and friends and there is an option to join a discussion forum to share your thoughts/feelings.
- MindWell-Infographic “teaches 'mindfulness-in-action' so busy people can get focused, engaged and less stressed in the middle of whatever they're doing.” Use the tool for a 5 second or 5 minutes
- lululemon — Digitial mindfulness tools for wellbeing.
- Mental Health & Wellness Support For All Staff
- Free Mental Health Programs
- Support Line and Important Contacts
- Moral Distress at the time of COVID
- Wellness Webinars
- PHC Mental Health and Wellness Website
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Free Resources for Mindfulness Practice
- Coping with COVID-19 and Physical Distancing
- My Workplace Health
- Mental Health & Wellness Support for Physicians
- Working from Home
- Child Care
- Parking & Transportation
- Discounts & Offers
- Financial Support
- Learning and Quality Improvement Resources
- Staff Safety & Wellness At Home
- Online Memorial Service
- Inspirational Messages
- Public Messages of Support
- Wellness Tips of the Day
- Helpful Articles
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.