Q&A For Long-Term Care Residents & Families
Please note that as things change rapidly, Q&As and guidelines will be updated. Review this website often to ensure you have the most up to date information or consult your leader if you have concerns or identify discrepancies.
Please refer to PHC's LTC COVID-19 website for more information.
- COVID Basics
- Staff safety
- Restarting patient & client services at PHC
- Self-Isolating & Travel
- Compensation & Leaves
- Screening, Testing & Treating Patients
- COVID Testing for Staff/Medical Staff
- Concerns from patients
- Providence Town Halls
- Q&A For Long-Term Care Staff
- Q&A For Long-Term Care Residents & Families
- Providence Alerts (Texts)
- Q&A for Volunteers
- Q&A for Health Information Management Staff
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.