Providence Town Halls
Please note that as things change rapidly, Q&As and guidelines will be updated. Review this website often to ensure you have the most up to date information or consult your leader if you have concerns or identify discrepancies.
Below are links to the Q&As and recordings from our previous Providence Town Halls:
- June 26 - HFH Rehab and LTC Staff
We organized two Virtual Town Halls on June 26 to give you the opportunity to hear about the work being doing to support you, our residents, patients and their family members. For those of you who missed it, the town halls are available on demand to watch at your convenience, along with the Q&As:
- Rebab Staff/Medical Staff Town Hall Recording
- Rehab Staff/Medical Staff Town Hall Q&As
- Long Term Care Staff/Medical Staff Recording
- Long Term Care Staff/Medical Staff Q&As
For the latest information, please visit the Outbreaks section.
- June 19 - HFH Residents & Families
- May 13
- Q&A: Part One - Personal Protective Equipment/Supplies; Testing; Social Distancing; Medical/ Virus Transmission; Occupational Health & Safety; Response Planning; Patient Care/Treatment
- Q&A: Part Two - Personal Protective Equipment; Occupational Health & Safety; HR/Redeployment; Treatment/Transmission; Response Planning; Research
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.