Providence Town Halls
The following Town Hall questions were answered with information that was current at the time. Information around COVID-19 and our response continues to evolve. If you are unsure if the information below is still current, or if you can’t find the information elsewhere on the website, please talk to your leader or email: COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
Below are links to the Q&As and recordings from our previous Providence Town Halls:
- November 19 - All Staff Town Hall
- October 26 - All Staff Town Hall
- June 26 - HFH Rehab and LTC Staff
We organized two Virtual Town Halls on June 26 to give you the opportunity to hear about the work being doing to support you, our residents, patients and their family members. For those of you who missed it, the town halls are available on demand to watch at your convenience, along with the Q&As:
- Rebab Staff/Medical Staff Town Hall Recording
- Rehab Staff/Medical Staff Town Hall Q&As
- Long Term Care Staff/Medical Staff Recording
- Long Term Care Staff/Medical Staff Q&As
For the latest information, please visit the Outbreaks section.
- June 19 - HFH Residents & Families
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.