Please note: instructions are different for people in need of a first or second dose, so please read the information below carefully.
Follow the two-step process below in order to first register, and then book an appointment. If you experience difficulty booking, please call 1-833-838-2323 (open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) for assistance.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
STEP 1: REGISTER
- To register, go to: https://www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/?variant=frontline
- On the registration page, enter your personal and contact information and the following access code: 30001004298*
- Note: You will not be able to register without the access code.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation number followed by a text/email within 24 hours with a unique link for booking your vaccination appointment.
STEP 2: BOOK
- Use the link provided in your text/email to visit the online booking page.
- In the online booking process, select from a list of all the priority clinics available.
- Book your appointment.
- You will be automatically notified when it’s time to book an appointment for your second dose.
- This registration site is intended only for identified frontline workers. By choosing to register through this service, you are acknowledging that you have received this code from Vancouver Coastal Health.
We are offering second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at the interval that follows provincial and national recommendations to PHC staff and medical staff who have received their notification to book an appointment from the provincial Get Vaccinated system. The current interval between doses is now 8 weeks from the first dose.
A reminder that all staff must register in the provincial booking system in order to be notified of your eligibility to receive your second dose. Your first dose of vaccine was recorded in the system, and now must be attached to your registration profile.
STEP 1: REGISTER
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Postal code
- Personal Health Number
- Email address or phone number
STEP 2: BOOK
You will be notified by email or text when it’s time for you to book an appointment for your second dose. If you experience difficulty booking, please call 1-833-838-2323 (open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) for assistance.
Once notified, we encourage you to book your appointment during non-scheduled hours in order to minimize the impact of service delivery. If your appointment is booked during work hours, please remember to speak with your manager to request a leave for the required time off.
All staff must bring:
- One-write/paper record from your first dose
- PHC staff identification
- Your notification of eligibility from the provincial booking system
For the limited onsite clinics, appointments will be first-come, first-served and will be released depending on available vaccine. If there are no appointments available, keep checking back.
Please note that even if you’re planning on attending an onsite clinic booked through the Jane App, we still ask that you register on the provincial platform.
Eligible staff and medical staff who book an appointment at the SPH Conference Centre via the Jane App link are responsible for cancelling any vaccination appointments they have already booked through the provincial system.
Thank you very much for doing your part to keep our patients, clients, residents and colleagues safe.
Download: Registration & Book Tip Sheet
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.