Moving from leading in a crisis to leading in a new reality
Complimentary content from the Harvard Business Review and Center for Creative Leadership
- Reset your organization with post COVID future | Center for Creative Leadership
- Take care of your people. Take care of your future. Take care of your stakeholders.
- The world vs. Covid, how to win the Second set | Center for Creative Leadership
- Six paradoxes to navigate.
- Leading Teams Past the Peak of a Crisis | Center for Creative Leadership
- How will it be different? What needs and opportunities suggest innovations that could be developed now?
- How Leaders at All Levels are Taking on Change Management (COVID – Focus) | Center for Creative Leadership
- All leaders are change leaders.
- Post Pandemic Planning & Leadership | Center for Creative Leadership
- How will your culture change? What new projects do you need to launch, run, and coordinate?
- Now is the Time to Install Habits that Create Life-Long Learning
- How Leaders Can Prepare for the New Normal
For more resources, please refer employees to the COVID Staff Support Page.
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Break & Relax Rooms
- Compensation & Leaves
- Parking & Transportation
- Child Care During COVID-19
- 2021 Mission Awards
- Working Remotely
- Financial Support
- People Redeployment Centre
- Media Calls & Patient Relations
- Greeter Program
- Online Memorial Service
- Learning and Quality Improvement Resources
- Resources for Leaders
- Coaching Resources
- Contact Information
- Leader Memo and Guidelines
- Leadership Town Hall
- Resources to be resilient and more mindful in your choices and decision making
- Skills, tools and resources to support and empower your team
- Dialogue Sessions
- Ethics Resources
- Messages of Support
- Staff Alerts
- Recognition, Gratitude & Staff Perks
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.