2021 Mission Awards
Call for Mission Awards is open!
It’s that time of year again when we hope to spotlight the amazing stories of individuals and teams who live our PHC Mission, Vision and Values through the work that you do every day. Nominations are now open for the awards below. The deadline to submit a nomination form is April 6, 2021.
Unsure about who might qualify for a Mission Award? Check out our 2020 recipient stories for some inspiration!
- Mission Award (Individual and Team)
- For an individual or team whose contributions exemplify a dedication to living our shared mission and values.
- The PHC Research and Mission Award
- For those who demonstrate the mission and values of PHC while conducting outstanding research. Learn more here.
- The Meuser Memorial Leadership Award
- For a leader who demonstrates exceptional leadership within the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Keeping the Promise Award
- For an individual whose contributions exemplify a dedication to the pursuit of social justice
- PHC Society Award (new this year!)
- For an individual or team who has successfully launched a new project with the PHC Mission, Vision and Values at the forefront.
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Break & Relax Rooms
- Compensation & Leaves
- Parking & Transportation
- Child Care During COVID-19
- 2021 Mission Awards
- Working Remotely
- Financial Support
- People Redeployment Centre
- Media Calls & Patient Relations
- Greeter Program
- Online Memorial Service
- Learning and Quality Improvement Resources
- Resources for Leaders
- Ethics Resources
- Messages of Support
- Staff Alerts
- Recognition, Gratitude & Staff Perks
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.