Learning and Quality Improvement Resources
As things are moving towards our “new” normal, you may find that you have some time on your hands. If this is the case, we encourage you to check out the quality improvement and leadership resources listed below. Now is a great time to expand your toolkit.
Noticing something you’d like to improve?
- Reach out to the Performance Improvement Team anytime you have ideas for improvement:
- Check out other resources from the BCPSQC, like the Culture Change ToolKit
- How to improve your work area — watch this video from Dr Mike Evans to get started:
- Resources to Lead Effectively Amid COVID-19
- The Scarf Model — How change impacts us and what to do about it
- Patrick Lencioni: 3 Thoughts for Leaders In a Perilous Time
We’ve put together a list of ideas for staff and leaders alike to pull from or be inspired by during a time when you may have an extra capacity or a pause in your day. We encourage employees to check-in with their leader to discuss the ideas below or, if you have any ideas you wish to contribute.
Courses on the Learning Hub
- Update your site/job specific classes
- Complete the Hand Hygiene Module
- Update First Aid Skills
- Register or learn more about a Leadership Course you would like to take
Microsoft Office Tutorials
Quick access to Short Learning for Staff
Useful Wellness links
We also encourage you to visit the Staff Support section on the COVID-19 website.
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Break & Relax Rooms
- Compensation & Leaves
- Parking & Transportation
- Child Care During COVID-19
- Working Remotely
- Financial Support
- People Redeployment Centre
- Media Calls & Patient Relations
- Greeter Program
- Online Memorial Service
- Learning and Quality Improvement Resources
- Resources for Leaders
- Ethics Resources
- Messages of Support
- Staff Alerts
- Recognition, Gratitude & Staff Perks
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.