Support Line and Important Contacts
Mental Health & Wellness Support Contacts
- PHC is partnering with Adler Community Health Services (ACHS), a part of Adler University, to provide on-site and telehealth clinical psychological services to staff.
- Canadian Mental Health Association - BC Chapter: COVID-19 Support
- BC Mental Health Network: There is a newly developing counseling network aiming to support BC residents struggling with her mental health during COVID-19, (called “BC COVID-19 Mental Health Network”). They are offering free, short term, 1:1 online or phone counseling. Potential clients are instructed to email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an appointment time.
- EFAP: We also have an Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP) to support staff and physicians. EFAP is a free and confidential service available to all full-time part-time and casual employees of Providence, and your dependent family members. The Homewood Health EFAP is a professional, confidential, and proactive service to support you with a wide range of personal, family, and work-related concerns. Through this program, you and your immediate dependent family members have access to a full range of health and wellness services. For more information, visit thier website or click here for an overview of services.
Homewood Health: EFAP Program:
- 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days of the year.
- Everyone is guarantee Confidentiality within the limits of the law including your employer.
- Will match you to a counselor to suit your needs for short term solutions and if need longer term support, counsellors will refer to community based resources for your needs.
- 1-800-663-1142 (24/7)
- TTY: 1-888-384-1152
- International: (Call Collect) 604-689-1717
If you would like some additional support for yourself or your team please contact Sandy Coughlin, Director of Occupational Health & Safety.
This page last updated Sep 14, 2021 8:33am PDT
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Free Mental Health Programs
- Support Line and Important Contacts
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- PHC Mental Health and Wellness Website
- Free Resources for Mindfulness Practice
- Bereavement Resources for Healthcare Workers
- My Workplace Health
- The COVID-19 Survival Toolkit for Healthcare Heroes
- Moral Distress at the time of COVID
- Wellness Webinars
- Wellness At Home
- Helpful Articles
- Psychology Awareness
- Break & Relax Rooms
- Compensation & Leaves
- Parking & Transportation
- Child Care During COVID-19
- Working Remotely
- Financial Support
- Online Memorial Service
- Learning and Quality Improvement Resources
- Resources for Leaders
- Ethics Resources
Updated Oct 26, 2021 4:53pm PDT
Updated Oct 26, 2021 3:39pm PDT
Updated Oct 26, 2021 3:29pm PDT
Updated Oct 22, 2021 4:37pm PDT
Updated Oct 21, 2021 10:06am PDT
Updated Oct 21, 2021 9:56am PDT
Updated Oct 19, 2021 5:24pm PDT
Updated Oct 15, 2021 5:53pm PDT
Updated Oct 15, 2021 5:50pm PDT
Updated Oct 5, 2021 5:16pm PDT