Working Remotely Toolkit
PHC's Working Remotely Toolkit
This toolkit provides information about PHC’s Working Remotely Policy including:
- How to set up a Working Remotely Agreement
- Working remotely situations covered by PHC’s Policy
- Why make a Working Remotely Agreement?
- Benefits of Working Remotely
- Guiding Principles of Working Remotely Agreements
- How to determine if an employee is eligible for a Working Remotely Agreement
- Step-by-step guide on the Working Remotely Agreement request and decision-making process
- Process for creating a Working Remotely Agreement
If an employee would like to work remotely, here’s the process:
- Review the PHC Working Remotely Policy, the Terms & Conditions for Working Remotely and the Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Employee and Manager complete the required documentation outlined in the Implementation Guide to PHC's Working Remotely Policy. All required forms are listed below.
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Break & Relax Rooms
- Compensation & Leaves
- Parking & Transportation
- Child Care During COVID-19
- 2021 Mission Awards
- Working Remotely
- Financial Support
- People Redeployment Centre
- Media Calls & Patient Relations
- Greeter Program
- Online Memorial Service
- Learning and Quality Improvement Resources
- Resources for Leaders
- Ethics Resources
- Messages of Support
- Staff Alerts
- Recognition, Gratitude & Staff Perks
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.