CONNECT EASILY TO YOUR PHC EMAIL & CALENDAR ON YOUR DEVICE
In order to support staff working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, all staff will now be able to access their PHC emails and Outlook calendar directly through their personal smartphone through Microsoft ActiveSync. This is permitted on the following devices:
- Apple iPhone iOS 6 or later
- Apple iPad iOS 6 or later
- Any device running Windows RT or Windows Phone 8+
- Any Android device running Android OS 4.1 or higher
- Any Legacy Blackberry device running OS 10
The requirement to request permission to enable your PHC email on your personal device has been temporarily suspended. Select your device type below for instructions to complete the set up:
End user responsibilities
IMITS Mobile Services is required to enforce information security for all mobile devices. Therefore, devices must be:
- Protected with a passcode of at least four characters.
- Configured to lock the screen automatically after no more than 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Encrypted via device level encryption.
- Configured such that they can be remotely wiped in the event of loss or theft.
As the user, it’s your responsibility to follow the IMITS guidelines and policies for mobile device usage as outlined in IMITS 250 Remote Access Policy and IMITS 260 Mobile Computing and Portable Storage Security Policy as well as the VCH Emailing Policy.
Help & Support
For help setting up your email and calendar, please call the Service Desk at 604-806-9333.
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.