ANDGO UPDATE: RECENT CHANGES TO ANDGO EMPLOYEE PORTAL AND UPCOMING SMART CALL AND PREBOOKING LAUNCHES!
PHC’s Andgo Project team hyping the project for Providence!
As of May 31, 2021, the Andgo online employee portal was updated in preparation for the upcoming launch of Smart Call and Prebooking to Providence Health Care. Staff will now see two new tabs, Smart Call and Notifications, for Smart Call in their Andgo employee portal.
Andgo is the new online staff scheduling system being implemented by the People Staffing team to better meet our people’s needs, and ensure we have the right people working in the right places at the right time. Smart Call and Prebooking are the two Andgo online scheduling system modules that will send out shift vacancy notifications and award successful bids to staff.
- Smart Call will distribute shift offers and award successful bids to staff for unfilled shifts from zero (0) to six (6) days out.
- Prebooking will distribute shift offers and award successful bids to staff for unfilled shifts from seven (7) to 112 days out.
Smart Call and Prebooking will replace the current Automated Shift Callout (ASC) system and prebooking by email process. As of June 30, 2021 ASC will no longer be used to send out shift notifications for Providence Health Care.
Launch dates for Smart Call and Prebooking
Smart Call and Prebooking will be rolling out to staff over the month of June.
- June 7 – Centralized Staffing department.
- June 9 – HIM Staff at Chilliwack General Hospital, Surrey Memorial Hospital and BC Cancer Victoria; & Cath Lab at St. Paul’s.
- June 16 – Remaining HIM staff
- June 23 – Acute Care and Outpatient Clinics
- June 29 – Long Term Care, Outpatient Clinics, Decentralized Staffing Offices & Allied Health
Please review the timeline schedule to view the full detailed list.
Your Next Steps
In preparation for your Smart Call and Prebooking launch, please take the following actions:
- Sign in to your Andgo employee portal, and review your contact information and shift notification preferences in Smart Call and Prebooking.
- Your information has been migrated from the ASC system. Under the Notifications tab, please confirm that your contact information and preferences are accurate. The default shift notifications are set for Call and Text notifications. Please you review these settings in advance of your launch to avoid receiving a high volume of notifications.
- Check out our user guide: How to Change Your Smart Call Preferences.
- Review our Smart Call and Prebooking user guides on our website.
- Attend a training session! See below for more details.
Starting today, People Staffing is holding education sessions to introduce staff to the new systems, inform staff on what to expect, and teach them how to do important tasks like changing their contact preferences and how to respond to bids.
To view upcoming training sessions, check out our website!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or concerns.