COVID-19 VACCINATION PROGRAM – LATEST UPDATE
A reminder that 1st and 2nd dose COVID-19 vaccination clinics for acute/direct-care staff/medical staff are running at St. Paul’s Hospital Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week (see times below).
There are still a number of appointment slots available for first-dose vaccinations and they are being opened up to all PHC acute care staff and medical staff who provide direct patient care.
Please click here to book an appointment.
NOTE: The booking web site is not compatible with older versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser. If you are using Internet Explorer and encounter problems, please use Google Chrome or MacOS Safari instead.
Location & Times for the Providence Staff/Medical Staff Immunization Clinics:
- St. Paul’s Hospital, 1081 Burrard Street, Providence Level One, Conference Center
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 24: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 25: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
In order to avoid line-ups and bunching up, please try to come to the vaccination clinic as close to your appointment time as possible.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Anyone booking or arriving who is not eligible will be turned away.
- If you contracted and recovered from COVID-19 more than three months ago, you may now attend a clinic for your first dose of vaccine.
- If you contracted and recovered from COVID-19 within the past three months, you are not eligible for vaccine at this time. You will be immunized at a later date.
- Please do not attend the clinic if you are feeling unwell, experiencing COVID-like symptoms, or if you have been asked by Public Health to self-isolate.
- Come alone, to assist with COVID-19 safety protocols. Physical distancing measures will be in place throughout, including while waiting in line.
- Bring your driver’s license (or another photo ID), Care Card, Employee ID and paper immunization record.
- You will be provided with a medical mask and reminded to maintain physical distancing guidelines while at the clinic. After you receive your vaccination, please plan to stay on site for 15 minutes to ensure you experience no adverse effects, such as an allergic reaction.
Important reminder: Provincial orders and guidelines remain in place for everyone, even if you have received the vaccine.
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.