CST UPDATE: CYCLE 4 TEAMS ARE LIVE ON CST CERNER!
Congratulations to the outstanding Cycle 4 teams at Providence Health Care who went live on CST Cerner at 0700 yesterday morning! We are very pleased to have the following clinics now on board the system:
- Asthma Clinic
- COPD Clinic
- East Vancouver Community Dialysis Unit
- General Respiratory Clinic
- Interstitial Lung Disease Clinic
- Scleroderma Clinic
- SPH Cardiac Surgery Offices
- SPH Cystic Fibrosis Clinic
- SPH Cystic Fibrosis Clinic – Kamloops
- SPH Cystic Fibrosis Clinic – Prince George
- SPH Pacific Lung Health Clinic
What you have accomplished is no small feat – in addition to your duties of caring for your patients and operating your clinics, you trained for and learned a new system during the peak of a very challenging third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. On behalf of everyone here at Providence, we’d like to extend our gratitude for the work and effort you have put towards making this go-live a successful one.