FUTURE OF HEALTH CARE: SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODELS AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
Providence Health Care medical staff, PHC leaders and staff, and guests are invited to attend an upcoming event hosted by the Discover, Learn, & Innovate for Impact (DLII) Physician Advisory Committee in collaboration with New St. Paul’s Physician Directors (Clinical Planning) and PHC.
Event: The Future of Healthcare: Sustainable Business Models and Emerging Technologies
Date/time: Thursday, June 3, 2021 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
As we move towards the New St. Paul's, how do we drive innovation forward and organize for it? How do we move from research to impact? Join Zayna Khayat, Future Strategist, Saint Elizabeth Health Care for an inspirational presentation on developing an innovation culture and entrepreneurial mindset within health care systems. Dr. Khayat is Faculty of Singularity University’ Exponential Medicine stream, and is adjunct faculty in the Health Sector Strategy stream at the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. She was previously the lead of health system innovation at MaRS Discovery District, a health innovation hub in Toronto, Canada.
The panelists include:
- DLII Physician Advisory Committee Physician Lead Dr. Amin Sajan
- DLII Physician advisory member Dr. Jesse Greiner
- DLII Vice President Sponsor, Dr. Darryl Knight
- New St. Paul's Physician Lead, CSRC, Dr. Jeff Pike
- PHC CEO & President, Ms. Fiona Dalton
The objectives of this event are to:
- Understand next practices and business models in healthcare and the life sciences that are emerging globally.
- Explore ways Providence Health can build capacity for innovation to design and capitalize on these models in the decade ahead.