HOLIDAY DECORATING GUIDELINES FOR 2020
Dec 4, 2020 / 5:44pm PST | in COVID-19 Staff Bulletin - Dec. 4, 2020 Bulletin
In a year of constant change, it’s nice to know that we can still decorate for the holidays and bring cheer to our areas.
There are a few guidelines we have to keep in mind due to the pandemic:
- For clinical areas, things that are hanging or on the wall are okay, but counters and flat surfaces need to be kept clear for cleaning purposes.
- Trees are okay for long-term care units, but are not approved in acute care units. That doesn’t mean you can’t get creative - just keep your area safe to move around.
- For non-clinical areas: have fun, get creative, just ensure that any high touch points can be cleaned.
- No communal food, please. All the wonderful tastes of the holidays must be individually wrapped.
- Please don’t share any utensils or dishes.
- WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY.
This page last updated Dec 10, 2020 1:39pm PST
Updated Oct 22, 2021 4:37pm PDT
Updated Oct 21, 2021 1:14pm PDT
Updated Oct 21, 2021 10:06am PDT
Updated Oct 21, 2021 9:56am PDT
Updated Oct 19, 2021 5:24pm PDT
Updated Oct 15, 2021 5:53pm PDT
Updated Oct 15, 2021 5:50pm PDT
Updated Oct 5, 2021 5:16pm PDT
Updated Sep 30, 2021 6:25pm PDT
Updated Sep 28, 2021 4:15pm PDT