LAST CHANCE: NAME OUR NEW INTRANET AND WIN A PRIZE
Did you hear the news? PHC is launching a new intranet (to replace PHC Connect) this Spring and we want your help with coming up with a name. The more creative the better!
How to enter:
- Submit your entries to email@example.com before January 29
- The PHC Intranet Steering Committee will select their top 3 choices
- The top 3 will be posted in the COVID-19 bulletin during the week of Feb 2 — we’ll be asking staff to vote for their top favourite
- From there, we will discover who the winner is and the new name of the PHC Intranet
Did someone say, prizes?
- The individual who submits the winning entry will win a $100 GC to Amazon
- Second and third place entries will win a $50 GC to Amazon
Our new intranet
The realities of COVID-19 and the work from home life, showed us the immense need for a platform that would get information out quickly and more efficiently. This new intranet will replace PHC Connect — it will be accessible from anywhere, will provide better navigation, more engagement functionality and many other great features. Read more about PHC’s new intranet by clicking here.
Stay tuned as we will be sharing more exciting news about the new PHC intranet in the upcoming weeks.
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.