PHC INTRANET SURVEY RESULTS ARE IN!
Have you heard? PHC’s Communications & Public Affairs department is developing a new PHC intranet!
Over the last couple of weeks we conducted an online survey to gather your feedback on PHC Connect (our current intranet). Thank you to all those who took the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is valuable to us and will help guide the development of a new intranet that meets the needs of our employees.
Here’s what employees had to say:
- 251 employees from across PHC completed the survey
- This includes:
- 169 employees from St. Paul’s Hospital;
- And 60 Reregistered Nurses.
- This includes:
- The Benefits and Employee Resources page was noted as the section most regularly visited section on PHC Connect.
- 48% of employees say the search functionality is very poor – they rarely find what they are looking for.
- Two of the most common areas of improvement include: ability to access PHC Connect while not at a PHC work site and having more up to date information.
- Employees would also like to see a better layout and more opportunities for employee engagement.
What’s next? We’re working towards identifying “must have” content that will be available at the launch of the NEW intranet. Some of this information was identified while reviewing the survey results – huge thank you again for all your help! We know how important a functional intranet is to our success as an organization, so we encourage your feedback on this project. Please feel free to reach out to Jenica Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
WE HAVE SOME WINNERS!
We are excited to announce the winners of the draw for completing the PHC Intranet Survey. Congratulations to our winners listed below!
$50 Amazon gift card
- Yvonne Feng
- Heather Pead
$50 Indigo gift card
- Avis Behmanesh
- Kylie Morgan
Grand prize - SMEG coffee machine
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.