REMINDER: WELLNESS SURVEY AND UPDATE ON WELLNESS SUPPORTS
Here at Providence, we want to hear from you. Please share with us your feedback on what wellness & support services you accessed during COVID-19 — what did you find value in and what can we improve on? Please take five minutes to answer a 7 question survey.
UPDATE: The wellness supports listed below will remain in place for the foreseeable future. PHC wants to assure you that your wellness and safety remain a top priority.
- Access to the Wellness & Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self-Serve Wellness & Support Resources: http://covid19.providencehealthcare.org/staff-support
- Wellness Tips of the Day in PHC Communications
- Wellness Champions (if you have one on your unit currently)
- Dedicated Wellness Support for staff in Long Term Care Homes
- COVID-19 Support Line 604-806-9925
Starting May 22, If you call the Support Line, you can still receive a call back at your convenience, including evenings and weekends. The main change is the voicemail will only be checked Monday-Friday between 0830-1630. As is always the case, if you need more urgent emotional support, please contact EFAP 24/7 Telephone: 604-872-4929 or 1-800-505-4929
This is a difficult time — it can be worrisome and anxiety provoking. The Wellness & Support Team encourages you to reach out for help when you need it. You’re there for them. We’re there for you.
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.