STAFF WELLNESS AND SUPPORT
The Wellness & Support Team encourages you to reach out for help when you need it. You’re there for them. We’re there for you.
- Email the Wellness & Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reach out to your Wellness Champions (if you have one on your unit currently) or the Long Term Care Dedicated Person, Nora McKellin, MSW RSW, through the Wellness and Support line.
- Contact the COVID-19 Support Line at 604-806-9925.
- For health & safety questions/concerns, please contact Sandy Coughlin, Director – Occupational Health & Safety at 604-341-6272.
- If you need more urgent emotional support, please contact EFAP 24/7 Telephone: 1-800-663-1142 (24/7)
- Learn more about the new and improved EFAP services here.
- Don't forget, you can access the following staff resources located on our Staff Support section on the COVID-19 website. Here, you will find information about staff wellness supports and more.
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.