WATCH: GLOBAL BC COVID-19 TOWN HALL WITH DR. HENRY AND MINISTER DIX
Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry and Health Minister Adrian Dix answered questions from British Columbians during last night’s Global BC COVID-19 Town Hall. Watch it here (24:21).
Answers were given on the following topics:
- How people will be notified when it’s their turn for a vaccine (4:00 – 5:55)
- The interval between the first and second dose (6:00 – 8:10)
- The need to continue wearing masks after vaccination (8:20-10:20)
- The response to those not following current guidelines (11:58- 14:20)
- Why the new variants of COVID-19 may be more contagious (16:50 – 17: 38)
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.