May 7, 2021: Almost two million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in B.C., many of them to health care workers who are providing critical services during this pandemic. Thank you for the work you do, and for stepping up to receive the vaccine that will help protect you, your patients, clients and residents, and the community.
Effective immediately, health care workers in the Vancouver Coastal Health region (including all Providence Health Care staff) will book vaccine appointments through the provincial booking system. The links we have previously used to book appointments for health care workers in our region to date are now discontinued.
Please note: instructions are different for people in need of a first or second dose, so please read the information below carefully.
Follow the two-step process below in order to first register, and then book an appointment. If you experience difficulty booking, please call 1-833-838-2323 (open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) for assistance.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
STEP 1: REGISTER
- To register, go to: https://www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/?variant=frontline
- On the registration page, enter your personal and contact information and the following access code: 30001004298
- *Note: You will not be able to register without the access code.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation number followed by a text/email within 24 hours with a unique link for booking your vaccination appointment.
STEP 2: BOOK
- Use the link provided in your text/email to visit the online booking page.
- In the online booking process, select from a list of all the priority clinics available.
- Book your appointment.
- You will be automatically notified when it’s time to book an appointment for your second dose.
- This registration site is intended only for identified frontline workers. By choosing to register through this service, you are acknowledging that you have received this code from Vancouver Coastal Health.
In order to receive your second dose of COVID-19 vaccine, you must register in the provincial booking system. Your first dose of vaccine was recorded in the system, and now must be attached to your registration profile.
HOW TO REGISTER
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Postal code
- Personal Health Number
- Email address or phone number
You will be notified by email or text when it’s time for you to book an appointment for your second dose. If you experience difficulty booking, please call 1-833-838-2323 (open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) for assistance.
Download: Registration & Book Tip Sheet
If you need to reach PHC’s Infection Prevention and Control Team (IPAC), please call local 69357. Do not contact individual IPAC team members.